Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Grape


Everyone is so excited for us about you, Risotto. My parents teared up and hugged us and Will can’t wait to be an uncle. You are already so well loved.

You’re only the size of a grape this week – I can only imagine how I’ll feel when you’re big!

We toured UCSD Medical Center, which was interesting. Since I don’t have anything to compare it to yet, I’m somewhat reserving judgment, but it seemed like a good option. I don’t know whether I want to go with a midwife but I do like the idea of a doula. We are touring Mary Birch in two Saturdays and my friends who gave birth there have all said excellent things. Elizabeth said she highly recommends them for anything related to baby producing. J

I’m really looking forward to being done with my first trimester so I can tell Andrea and post on Facebook. It’s going to be really fun to see her reaction, though I am already planning to talk about my plan to have my proposals done for the time I’m on maternity leave. I think I’ll be able to take off the full 3 months. I am so glad we did Aflac and that I’ll get nearly my full paycheck during that time, especially since Justin will probably stop working at We Olive next month or so. We are sorting out our budget to make sure that’s feasible, but we can make it happen. And it'll definitely be what's best for you!

Measurements:
Weight: 0 (again)
I need to find the measuring tape that got put away when we cleaned last J

No comments:

Post a Comment