Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Risotto: Expands in the Tummy


I haven’t been great about updating along the way with how I’m feeling – probably in part because I feel great so there’s not too much to say!– so I’ll make up for it with some proof of Risotto growing along the way.

August 18, 2012 - Nearing the end of my first trimester - what bump? 
 Week 20 (10/12/12)– With Justin in Boulder, Colorado
Week 21 (10/18/12)– With great long-time friends Anne and Megan and their little ones, Logan, Kianna and Tzeitel
Week 23 - Halloween!
Week 24 (11/4/12)– Visiting with my parents
Week 25 (11/10/12) – With Sarah, whose baby girl Samantha joined us in late November
Week 26 – Thanksgiving! So very much to be thankful for this year
 
Week 31 (12/27/12)– Post-Christmas Staycation Babymoon at the Hilton Bayfront and with a visit to the Hotel Del Coronado
Justin and I are so excited and anticipatory with the idea of meeting our son. It’s amazing to know that we’ll become parents sometime in the next 5 to 9 weeks, and to know that we have no idea of what that’s going to mean. But we know it will be wonderful – only Justin and I could have made this particularly amazing human being,and no one has ever birthed, raised and loved him before. What a privilege to be his mom! I can’t wait to watch him learn and help him discover the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment